Residency

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Photos at long last

This is the view from my back garden, there have been some really beautiful fresh mornings and this is my studio, so very tidy . . .  I have made my little nest in the corner of the tutors office, their have been a few comments about the amount of stuff i have . . .  but only in jest i hope.








Last week I had a fantastic week, working with a group from Barrow. It was a chance for me to get to know how the centre works, so I joined the group for the week participating in all there activities. including climbing, canoeing, trip to Griazdale forest, and the pub of course. I also ran my first workshop, we spent one evening making rainmakers and indian headdresses for the tepee, a great success!  !

This week I am back in my cave! I have started to paint the walls now, and all is taking shape, very exciting! 



I am now looking forward to the arrival of my kiln this week!! can not wait! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment